4.11.2012

Magic Carpet Ride

addicted to a little town outside Charlotte, NC by the name of "Pineville"...ran into an amazing shop full persian rugs so beautiful that Aladdin would be jealous. I'm moving at the start of summer, and cannot wait to decorate; I'd like to start with the carpet... then design around it. The owner was kind enough to let us take a few shots. I love the idea of mixing prints,and what with all the florals being mixed and matched I thought I would take a crack at tie dye...I'm liking the results. -S.A.

Follow STYLE ANTHEM with Bloglovin'

null

null
null

Photos and Hair: Queenet Nwobi

Tie Dye Tunic: Chelsea and Violet/ Shorts: Rugged Wearhouse/Belt: Walmart/Studded Sandals:Jean-Michel Cazabat/ Bag: Vintage

5 comments:

  1. thanks for your comment on our blog! wow that pic of the carpets behind you is amazingxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the the rugs! It is beautiful to see just how much time and effort goes into each one x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Right suits at street can shoe many different style so just follow the Women's gray leather jackets and enjoy shopping here please!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those carpets are GORGEOUS! I love the shot of you sitting on top of them!

    Kathleen of whenjmetk.com

    ReplyDelete